Monday, April 25, 2011

Who is Meltonium.com?

The twisted minds behind meltonium.com according to me: (Seth Melton)

Name: Seth Melton
Age: 28
Occupation: zombie, dad, KING zombie dad
I draw, illustrate, paint, and animate. I also make a lot of those goofy voices and sounds you see in our cartoons. Wafflemancer.

Name: Melissa Melton
Age: 28ish
Occupation: Super hot smart punk babe
She can do pretty much anything. She's a fantastic writer, makes jewelry for our Etsy store, the meltonium.com webmaster, has the bestest ideas ever, is a great graphic artist and photographer! I'm her biggest fan (I think. Sorry other stalking fanboys).

Name: Persephone Melton
Age: 11
Occupation: Stealthy cat ninja
Sephie is awesome. She draws super cute animals and is the funniest most talented daughter in history.

I'm sure these descriptions are entirely up for debate but hopefully they give you an idea of what we all bring to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment